1. What is your name? Kacey Dutton
2. Crew name and how long have you been sailing together? Christopher Dutton takes the front seat this year for the first time in our 12 years of competitive Hobie racing.
3. What is your boat’s name, and what type is it? FellowShip, Hobie 16
4. What is the most unique feature of your boat? The Carbon Tiller, other than that it’s racing stock from the 2019 H16 World Championships.
5. What is your favorite memory of the New England 100? We always loved watching from the sidelines at Quonset as the NE100 took off for the weekend, this is our first attempt in honor of Sandra.
7. What do you love most about Multihull sailing? It’s easy and inexpensive to get started but takes a lifetime to perfect while being a great family boat that we get to sail with all of our best friends.
8. What is your go-to post-race snack or beverage? Just keep it Keto.
9. What is your favorite event other than the New England 100 that you have participated in? We’ve done the Statue of Liberty Marathon a half dozen times now, it’s always a thrill to see Lady Liberty from a Catamaran.
10. What’s your top speed on this boat? Plaid.
Narragansett Bay Adult Athletic Sailing Association